CREATING YOUR VISION
- Financial goals play an intricate and critical role in enhancing and taking control of other goals such as family, fitness, faith, etc.
- It is important to set realistic goals.
- Always remember that you get out of this exactly what you put into it. Your daily actions will determine your success!
The Prospecting Mindset You Must Have!
- Take responsibility for every outcome. This keeps you in a position to control it in the future to get the outcome you want.
- Always accept responsibility for someone else’s resistance to you. This is because the other person can only resist something you’re doing or saying, or something you haven’t done or haven’t said (or addressed) yet. Is this true all the time? No. But it’s a much more useful and empowering belief to have in an interaction.
- Most importantly, this mindset keeps you in control of the outcome.
- It’s the blame frame vs. the outcome frame stay focused on the outcome.
- You are the only one in complete control over your behavior, what you say and do. So it’s important to regard resistance as your problem, not the other person’s. This way…you are still in control. By assigning blame to them, or categorizing the other person as resistant, you are forfeiting control to them to determine the outcome of your conversation.
“Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure”
WELCOME TO B2B SALES
TRIPLE CHECK & CUSTOMER PROFILE
DOWNLOAD YOUR AVATAR WORKBOOK BELOW:
CREATING YOUR MESSAGE
DOWNLOAD YOUR MESSAGE TEMPLATE BELOW:
RECAP & REFRESH
ACTION – GOOD TO GREAT
WE MUST TAKE ACTION TO OBTAIN GREATNESS!
Prospect List Building – Excel Spread Sheet
In this video you will learn how to make a prospect list in Excel, You will see me prospect for dentists but I want to make sure that you know you should be prospecting in a niche that you are going to be targeting, you do not have to target DENTISTS!
Main Points To Add To Excel
- Business Name
- Phone Number
- Owner Name
- Email Address
- Facebook Page Url
- Is The Owner On Linkedin?
Downhill Prospecting Ideas
COLD CALL TO SCREENCAST
Intrduction 30 Day Challenge
Cold Call – Cold Call – Cold Call – Take Imperfect Action
READY TO SHOOT SCREENCAST?
PAID TOOLS IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM (NOT REQUIRED)
DOWNLOAD THE SCREENCAST SCRIPT BELOW:
- Keep it under 5 minutes
- Do not talk about yourself, your business or your skills
- Start the screencast with their homepage in view to pique their curiosity
- First-Commend them on any little thing you can about their site
- Give them 3 ways to improve their site’s performance with more traffic and conversions: